• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unban request

IGN Name: Dorion2002
Reason for Ban: Disrespect staff
Banning Staff Member: daddy
Approx Time of Ban: 2 days ago
Have you re-read the rules? yes
Do you swear not to break the rules again? yes
Why should we unban you? Well this was kind of in the heat moment and it was a lot of arguing between a lot of people so I just wanted to protect my friends. I will leave the place I was before far away from the people I was arguing with and try not to talk to them in chat. Im not going to get in trouble with them

Ban appeal has been noted. It will be discussed between all staff and we will post when a decision has been made.

(03-12-2019, 07:38 PM)SVTVN Wrote: Ban appeal has been noted. It will be discussed between all staff and we will post when a decision has been made.

Thank you

(03-12-2019, 07:38 PM)SVTVN Wrote: Ban appeal has been noted. It will be discussed between all staff and we will post when a decision has been made.

Hello! It's been 2 days, was just wondering if you guys have come to a conclusion?

(03-14-2019, 09:36 AM)dorion117 Wrote:

Hello! It's been 2 days, was just wondering if you guys have come to a conclusion?

No, If you continue to annoy us about it, we will deny the appeal.

(03-14-2019, 08:01 PM)SVTVN Wrote:
(03-14-2019, 09:36 AM)dorion117 Wrote:

No, If you continue to annoy us about it, we will deny the appeal.

I apologize, its just been a while so I was wondering why it was just taking a long time, my friends are just waiting for me and we are moving out and stuff. I apologize. Take your time

Hello its been almost a week now, I just have a question. Not trying to bother or anything. was just wondering how long it takes usually for a unban request to be processed?

(03-16-2019, 12:36 AM)dorion117 Wrote:

Hello its been almost a week now, I just have a question. Not trying to bother or anything. was just wondering how long it takes usually for a unban request to be processed?

Hi there Dorion! Your appeal has been reviewed and you will now be unbanned. Please make sure to stay familiar with the rules and don't make the same mistakes again. Thank you for being patient.

Thread now closed from further replies.